About The Mad Hueys
The Mad Hueys are one of Australia's leading surf, fishing and lifestyle brands. From their humble beginnings of a few mates and some t-shirts in a garage, their diverse and inclusive team has now grown into a successful multinational business, with their Head Office located in Burleigh Heads.
We are now looking for an experienced and organised Product Developer to join our growing team.
As the Product Developer, you will play a key role working within our critical paths from conception through to delivery that enhance The Mad Hueys brand.
You'll need to be organised, experienced, and understand the key responsibilities of the role including:
- Organisation of materials including colours, fabrics, prints, and blocks;
- Hand off Tech Packs and deadlines to suppliers;
- Coordinate development strike offs, protos, lab dips, trims for approval, comments, and adjustments;
- Work with Design, Production and Suppliers to make product adjustments to meet RRP and margin targets without losing design integrity or quality;
- Management of workflow timelines, issues, and approvals to meet deadlines;
- Product testing and ongoing QC and resolving of issues as they arise.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in the fashion / apparel industry as a product developer;
- Technical and garment construction knowledge and experience across mens, women's, and youth product categories;
- Strong communication skills with offshore suppliers and internal departments;
- Excellent understanding of critical path timelines and strong time management skills;
- Competent in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Excel.
What sets The Mad Hueys apart, is their people. You will be working with a creative, fun and dynamic team who thrive on delivering quality products and services to their customers.
On top of that, you will have access to an amazing range of company perks such as monthly gift cards, a clothing allowance, a free massage every month, and ongoing development.
Most importantly, working for The Mad Hueys offers you the chance to make a real and genuine impact and be part of the future of an evolving and growing international business.
How To Apply
So, if this sounds like the role for you CLICK HERE
Open to doing shoeys… desired but not essential!